Ways to contact me：
- Habilitation (Doctor of Phys.& Math. Sciences) in Solid State Physics, Far-Eastern National University (1998)
- Ph.D. in Physics (Candidate of Phys.& Math.Sciences) from Institute for Automation, Russian Academy of Sciences (1990);
- Fundamentals and applications of time-dependent density-functional theory
- V. U. Nazarov, Many-body quantum dynamics by the reduced density matrix based on the time-dependent density functional theory, Accepted to Phys. Rev. Lett.
- V. U. Nazarov, Crossover between collective and independent-particle excitations in quasi-2D electron gas with one filled subband, The European Physical Journal B, 91,95 (2018). Topical issue: Special issue in honor of Hardy Gross.
[ DOI:10.1140/epjb/e2018-90107-8 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, V. M. Silkin, and E. E. Krasovskii, Probing mesoscopic crystals with electrons: One-step simultaneous inelastic and elastic scattering theory, Phys. Rev. B. 96, 235414 (2017).
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.96.235414 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, Quasi-low-dimensional electron gas with one populated band as a testing ground for time-dependent density-functional theory of mesoscopic systems, Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 236802 (2017).
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevLett.118.236802 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, Exact exact-exchange potential of two- and one-dimensional electron gases beyond the asymptotic limit, Phys. Rev. B. 93, 195432 (2016).
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.93.195432 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, V. M. Silkin, and E. E. Krasovskii, Role of the kinematics of probing electrons in electron energy-loss spectroscopy of solid surfaces, Phys. Rev. B 93, 035403 (2016).
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.93.035403 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, Negative static permittivity and violation of Kramers-Kronig relations in quasi-two-dimensional crystals, Phys. Rev. B 92, 161402(R) (2015).
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.92.161402 ]
- V. U. Nazarov and G. Vignale, Derivative discontinuity with localized Hartree-Fock potential, Journal of Chemical Physics, 143, 064111 (2015).
[ DOI:10.1063/1.4928514 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, Electronic excitations in quasi-2D crystals: What theoretical quantities are relevant to experiment? New Journal of Physics 17, 073018 (2015).
[ DOI:10.1088/1367-2630/17/7/073018 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, G. Vignale, and Y.-C. Chang, Dynamical many-body corrections to the residual resistivity of metals, Phys. Rev. B. 89, 241108(R) (2014). Physics Viewpoint.
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.89.241108 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, F. Alharbi, T. S. Fisher, and S. Kais, Time-dependent density-functional theory of coupled electronic-lattice motion in quasi-two-dimensional crystals, Phys. Rev. B 89, 195423 (2014).
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.89.195423 ]
- E. Kogan, V. U. Nazarov, V. M. Silkin, and M. Kaveh, Energy bands in graphene: Comparison between the tight-binding model and ab initio calculations, Phys. Rev. B, 89, 165430(2014).
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.89.165430 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, Time-dependent effective potential and exchange kernel of homogeneous electron gas, Phys. Rev. B 87, 165125 (2013).
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.87.165125 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, E. E. Krasovskii, and V. M. Silkin, Scattering resonances in two-dimensional crystals with application to graphene, Phys. Rev. B 87, 041405(R) (2013).
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.87.041405 ]
- A. V. Goncharenko, V. U. Nazarov, and Kuan-Ren Chen, Nanostructured metamaterials with broadband optical properties, Optical Materials Express, 3, 143 (2013).
[ DOI:10.1364/OME.3.000143 ]
- A. V. Goncharenko, V. U. Nazarov, and Kuan-Ren Chen, Development of metamaterials with desired broadband optical properties, Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 071907 (2012).
[ DOI:10.1063/1.4746400 ]
- E. Kogan and V. U. Nazarov, Symmetry classification of energy bands in graphene, Phys. Rev. B, 85, 115418 (2012) .
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.85.115418 ]
- V. U. Nazarov and G. Vignale, Optics of semiconductors from meta-GGA-based time-dependent density-functional theory, Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 216402 (2011).
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevLett.107.216402 ]
- E. E. Krasovskii, V. M. Silkin, V. U. Nazarov, P. M. Echenique, and E. V. Chulkov, Dielectric screening and band-structure effects in low-energy photoemission, Phys. Rev. B 82, 125102 (2010).
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.82.125102 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, G. Vignale, and Y.-C. Chang, On the relation between the scalar and tensor exchange-correlation kernels of the time-dependent density-functional theory, Journal of Chemical Physics 133, 021101 (2010).
[ DOI:10.1063/1.3455711 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, I. V. Tokatly, S. Pittalis, and G. Vignale, Antiadiabatic limit of the exchange-correlation kernel of an inhomogeneous electron gas, Phys. Rev. B 81, 245101 (2010).
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.81.245101 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, G. Vignale, and Y.-C. Chang, Exact dynamical exchange-correlation kernel of a weakly inhomogeneous electron gas, Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 113001 (2009)
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevLett.102.113001 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, J. M. Pitarke, Y. Takada, G. Vignale, and Y.-C. Chang, Including nonlocality in exchange-correlation kernel from time-dependent current density functional theory: Application to the stopping power of electron liquids, Phys. Rev. B 76, 205103 (2007)
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.76.205103 ]
- V. U. Nazarov, J. M. Pitarke, C. S. Kim, and Y. Takada, Time-dependent density-functional theory for the stopping power of an interacting electron gas for slow ions, Phys. Rev. B 71 , 121106(R) (2005)
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.71.121106 ]
- J. M. Pitarke, V.U.Nazarov, V.M.Silkin, E.V.Chulkov, E.Zaremba, and P. M. Echenique, Theory of acoustic surface plasmons, Phys. Rev. B. 70, 205403 (2004).
[ DOI:10.1103/PhysRevB.70.205403 ]